Not happy with a Warrant Article?

If you are not happy with a warrant article, there are other things you can do besides vote against it.  You can

  • Make a motion to table it for further study
  • Make a motion to table it indefinitely
  • You can also amend it

It’s best to be prepared before the meeting.  Here a a copy of the Town Meeting Article Amendment form. Fill this out before you arrive and give it to the Moderator when you get to Town Meeting. He will guide you on what to do.

Leave a Reply